Saturday, November 22, 2008

Update 11-22-08

Elder Probert has a new address.

p.s. new address

 411 Ashley St. S
 Kingsland, GA. 31548

p.s.s. one quote that came to me this previous week..I LOVE IT.
   "words may sway the heart to change, but living the words will bring us back to God"

The above is part of his email sent this past week. Along with this new address Elder Probert was called to be a Zone Leader. He describes to us many opportunities he has had to teach several people the gospel. In his area things are moving fast, he has felt the urgings to strive for committing people to live the gospel and feels that he and the people have been blessed exceedingly. Several baptisms have taken place and renewed commitment has ocurred with less active members. He expresses how much he loves the work We as a family are impressed with his growth and sincere desire to be of service to others as he expresses a great deal of love for us also.

"I sought myself
Myself I could not see
I sought God and He eluded me
I sought my brother and there I found all three"

No comments: