Monday, July 20, 2009

Family,

Let's get the facts straight real quick. Elder Probert is in his 6th area THIS YEAR right now(thats counting Kingsland, in the which I left December 23rd)!! So, there's no way he's going to have another one, President wouldn't move him around THAT MUCH. That's just ridiculous. 5 straight 6 week areas would be un called for...it would probably be a record!!!!

President Newman(This morning on the phone), "Elder Probert, I need you to serve as Zone Leader in Brunswick, Georgia!" You heard it right family. I'm going to my 7th area THIS YEAR!!! Talk about moving me aound!!! I cannot belive it but am SO excited. Something he did say in this phone call was that it will be pretty permanent(I hope..lol)!! So, On my mission I served Zone Leader two transfers in a row, than district leader two transfers in a row, than Zone leader one transfer, than district leader one transfer...NOW, back to Zone Leader!! GOTTA LOVE IT!! I will be going back to Georgia Baby and baptizin the world!! President actually told me my companion as well, which was a first. He said I will be with Elder Blackmere!! NOW...get this, he is ZOne Leader as well, and he has been out 4 1/2 months!!! WOW!! So excited...it's going to be a lot of fun! The mission is completely transforming..and I love it! We're getting a new area in the mission as well which is going to be in my zone...WAYCROSS, GEORGIA!! pretty exciting. So, Family, what do you know, I can't stay in an area longer than six weeks. I mine as well not unpack in my next area..lol!!MOM, this is for grandma...she will probably freak again...my new address is...

No comments: