Tuesday, May 27, 2008

05 27 2008 Last MTC Letter

Hey Fam,
Well I already wrote mom and dad about mostly everything but I still have like 3 more minutes to write so I just wanted to have a family letter I guess.
WOW, I'm leaving...I've said that so much today, and EVERYTIME it hits me harder and harder that I am going out and bring others to Christ!! That joy and that spirit that I have grown to love so much and that carries me through each and everyday, I am going out to bring others to that same joy and peace and spirit! What a wonderful opportunity...what else would I rather be doing...NOTHING! This is the Lord's work and I am in the Lord's hands! My Savior is helping me out SO much here at the MTC. It's truely incredible how you can really get lost in the work. Like i've heard it said over and over again but I didn't think it was that literal! I really am lost in the work and have been since I have been at the MTC. I thought it was going to be a lot harder with the homesickness and missing everything back home but WOW there is too much to do and TOO much to learn..but along with that, I think that's where the Lord is helping me out and he's letting me stay focused and not get distracted. I have been praying like never before and I've gotten a few answers to some questions i've had since i've been here and it;'s been the same EVERYTIME!! FOCUS ON THE WORK AND EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT!!! Man, it really was that clear to me...a voice just saying that everytime I was worried about something either back home or here in the mission field..and that is going to be my motto throughout the mission.
Family I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. My heart is so full of joy and love like it has NEVER been before..I cannot even describe it. This gospel is SO important. As I've thought about why we need to not only accept our Savior but show him our faith through works it is SO true!! K 20 seconds left...I gotta go..wish I could write more but I can't. Tell everyone hi and tell them to write me!!lol. LOVE YA!!
Love, Elder Seth Mark Probert

No comments: