Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 13th letter with email address.

From: Seth Probert <sethprob81@myldsmail.net>
Date: Tue, May 13, 2008 at 5:04 PM
Subject: Hey Fam!!
To: sjprobert@gmail.com


Hello Probert's!! How is everyone doing? I actually wrote you a 4 page letter so this isn't going to be long, but I just wanted you to get my email so you can email me back as soon as possible. Everything is going AMAZING. The MTC is so great, and my district is just incredible. We get along so well, and we all bring so many different qualities to the district. Elder Scheifer(my companion) is the man! He is like Nate in so many ways, and has an amazing story of how he came back to the church. He is a bigger Elder and kind of reminds me of Chris Farley.
  I love it out here. The church is true. The temple is incredible. I went through the temple today and did sealings and I was crying most of the time because of the power their. I couldnt believe it, the leader of our little group talked to us missionaries about the importance of getting married in the temple. Man that hit me hard!! Well, I got to go listen to a general authority!!! This is so amazing, and this feels so good. Stay true to the gospel and the ordinances you receive and you will be blessed family. I love you all SOO much, and am so thankful for such an amazing family that has taught me correct principals to live by. Sorry this email was so short, I actually had like 3 minutes to type because my district is waiting for me. Tell the ward I love and miss them, and any friends of mine you see! May the work of God continue!!

  Love, Elder Seth Mark Probert
 p.s. Kaylie, don't get discouraged with anything or let anybody bring you down, you are so incredible and have done so much for our family. You are way beyond where I was when I was your age. Keep it up sister, I love and miss you so much, but i'm in the Lord's hands now so everything is ok. Love ya sister!

 

No comments: